Paytm is India's leading e-commerce platform. Using paytm you can recharge your phone, book movies ticket, pay electricity bills, book flight tickets, recharge your metro card, etc.
If you want to use services provided by Paytm you need to create your account on Paytm.
For creating your account on Paytm follow these steps-
1. Visit the Paytm official site.
2. On the right-hand corner, you will find Login / Sign up written
3. Click on Sign up
4. Now you need to fill your mobile number, email, and Paytm password.
5. After feeling all these details click on to create your Paytm wallet.
6. You will receive the OTP on the number you have entered earlier.
7. Enter your first and last name.
8. Click on create your Paytm wallet.
After completing all these steps you have successfully created your Paytm account.