If you purchase something from eBay and need to contact the seller of the product then you can get the contact information of the seller. To get the eBay seller number-
· Go to advanced search and find contact information link.
· You will find a form there. Fill the form by entering the transaction partner's user ID and the number of the item of which you are inquiring about and click on the search button.
· If the information provided by you is correct, a request- a confirmation page will automatically appear there and after that, eBay will send an email to both the parties.
· That eBay email will contain the user ID of seller, name, city, company, country, state and seller's phone number.
· eBay will also send the same information about you to the seller also.