Both the apps are doing good. Still, I am writing the pros and cons of Zomato and Swiggy to answer this question.
Zomato pros -
1. Zomato has Tie-ups With Almost all Restaurants Zomato has lots of delivery boys so that customers can get fast food delivery.
Zomato Cons -
1. Zomato late-night delivery is not that good.
2. Zomato doesn’t have call based customer care service
Swiggy Pros -
1. Swiggy has good delivery speed
2. Swiggy have various payment options
3. They have a good amount of tie-ups
4. Zomato has lots of delivery boys.
Swiggy Cons -
2 Swiggy,s customer care service is not good.
So according to me, Swiggy wins the battle between Swiggy vs Zomato
Indians prefer to 'Swiggy it' more than ordering in on Zomato: KalaGato report. Foodtech unicorn Swiggy won the food delivery race last year, and was closely followed by FoodPanda, thanks to the Ola-backed platforms push on discounting. Rival Zomato got only 23.78 percent of the market share by transactional volume.