eBay is an international eCommerce marketplace that allows you to operate your business from home. As a seller, you have to pack the item and send its details to the buyer. You have to enter a tracking number also on your order so that it can be easy for both of you(seller and buyer). It becomes easy for the buyer to track the order and to know when to expect the delivery of their order. For the seller, it is necessary as you can get when it will arrive. After getting the tracking number you can post it for complete sale on eBay for the buyer.
To enter tracking number follow these steps
• Log in to your eBay seller account.
• Then from the menu on the left side of the screen, click on "Sold".
• After that click on the checkbox which will be next to the item whose tracking number you want to enter.
• On the bottom of the list of items, click on "Add Tracking Number".
• Now you have to enter the tracking number in the "tracking" field.
• From the "Carrier" drop-down menu, select a carrier.
• Then click on the "Submit" button.
After the tracking number is added by you an email is sent to the buyer of the product, informing that the tracking number is now available if they want to track their order.