It is not an easy task to decide which one is best among these three, All of these home delivery apps are doing good. But for answering this question I am writing good and bad points of Swiggy, Zomato, and UberEATS
• Swiggy gives good offers and discounts.
• Swiggy has a good delivery speed.
• All the payment modes are available on Swiggy.
• Swiggy has a good customer service team.
• Easy to use application.
• You can find the best offers on Uner eats.
• Uber eats provides fast delivery but they don't have free delivery.
• If you cancel your order then you have to pay cancellation fees.
• Customer support is not good if we compare their customer services with others.
• You can get an extra 10%-15% discount and even good amount od cashback by ordering food from Zomato.
• Zomoto offers fast delivery speed.
• User-friendly application.
• Accepts all types of payment modes.
• Sometimes you can even get free delivery.
Uber entered the food delivery business in 2017 when the two largest players in the market, Swiggy and Zomato, had already exclusively tied up with major restaurants and chains. Uber then relied heavily on discounting to acquire and retain users.